Saturday, March 17, 2012

just a reminder to myself.

Funny who God matches up.  Take my husband and myself.

 He's a Montana man.
 I'm a California girl. 
He likes to hunt big game. 
I like to play games. 
He's a meat and potato guy. 
I'm a rice and veggie girl.
He says coyote with a silent e.
I say it with a long e.

We have many more differences, but there are things we also both like.  For example,
 we both love the beach! 
And we do like mountains.
I like to create and grow most anything.
He helps me to make it happen.

God knew what He was doing.  And He still does.  That is something I have to remember when I have days where I just can't see beyond the blurry colors of the painting of my life.  Eventually I will be able to view what God is doing from a distance.  And I will see something amazing.  I just need to remember to trust in Him.  God is good!!

1 comment: